Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas

I love Christmas as much as the next guy but sometimes I feel as though people rush the holiday. I mean just look at stores. Every year it seems like Christmas themed items hit the shelves earlier and earlier. I know it's the best holiday of the year but what about the other holidays they need there own spotlight too. For example, Thanksgiving easily gets overshadowed by Christmas. This year when I was at my Thanksgiving dinner there was Christmas music playing. I was a little irritated by this because I knew that we were no where near the time of year for this type of music. I feel as though people need to wait at least until December 1st before they start getting into the Christmas spirit. Again, I know Christmas might be the best holiday but people need to show some more respect to the other surrounding holidays

1 comment:

  1. I concur! I swear before I had swallowed my first bite of turkey, there were already ads on tv and Pandora for Christmas. They all need to slow their roll!

    ReplyDelete