Friday, February 24, 2017

Progress

So on a previous blog I made some very ambitious goals about my fitness level. While I have not reached all of them yet I have progressed immensely. Since the beginning of this month I have been going to the gym everyday to get stronger and look better. Here are some of my results so far. I have squatted a whopping 225 lbs. which is a lot heavier than certain people may think. While I felt amazing after squatting that much I felt even better after reaching this goal on the bench. Just yesterday I decided to try for the 15th time to put up a plate. For those of you who don't know that means a 45 lb. weight on each side of the bar. This totals up to a gargantuan 135 lbs. At the gym if you can put this up you are kind of "big sh*t" and people can see it. Well, on that 15th time I crushed that weight! That's right ladies and gentlemen I basically pick-up 135 lbs. and threw it across the gym. This was easily one of the top 5 greatest moments of my life. Now with this goal reached I just do not want to lose all the work I have done during the spring sports season. I will try my hardest to still stay dedicated to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the progress, and if you really want a bigger bench, check out the 5-3-1 program. It will get you up there.

    ReplyDelete