Friday, September 23, 2016

College Fun?

Finally, the last year of high school! I made it! Next year I'll be in college partying it up! Right? Well, I have come to realize just trying to get into college is a lot of work. Right now I want to relax not stress about doing all these applications. Why can't colleges just come to me and say, "I like you here's a full ride to my school". I'm typically an optimistic person, but I do not want to spend all this time filling out applications just so I can receive a rejection letter. I'm getting so excited for next year, but all this preliminary nonsense is really bringing down my vibe. From all the movies I have seen and stories I have heard college seems like such an enjoyable time. Until I get accepted and in my dorm I will not know how good college will be.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it bring you down; I PROMISE once you're there, you'll understand it was all well worth it!

    ReplyDelete