Friday, September 9, 2016

Football is Back

Last night was the first NFL football game in over 6 months. Although I'm not a Broncos or Panthers fan I still watched the whole game because it got me in the football mood. When football is here it is one of the only things I look forward to on the weekends. Football season is one of the only times of the year I get to have control of what is on my television on Sundays. Football season is not just about the games itself. It is about the time you spend with friends, family, and connecting with other fans. My favorite part of the football season has to be talking about the subject with almost anyone I meet. Whether through fantasy football or their favorite team, the knowledge I hold along with conversing with others about football makes it hold such an importance in my life.

1 comment:

  1. It's an second American language for sure! Glad so many students speak it!

    ReplyDelete