Friday, September 16, 2016

Stay On Course

When you are determined to complete a task, follow through with your goals. When you set your mind to do something, do not under any circumstances fail to finish what you have started. Unfortunately, I have strolled of my original path. I set my mind on working out everyday. This may seem easy to do for most people but for me it is hard to stay focused. I am not happy with my decision to veer of course. I have let simple, unnecessary obstacles block me from my original destination. Some these include sleeping, hanging out with friends, and playing video games. People say the first way to recovery is to admit that you have a problem. I try not to preach to people, but since I have identified my problem I ask that everyone who veers from there goals take a minute to realize have you truly stayed on course? It may not be easy to get back on your original path but just know everyone can do it. No matter how long it takes a simple change in your mindset can cause a snowball like reaction that gets you back on course. #motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment