Friday, October 14, 2016

1st Law of Physics: Everyone Fails!

AP Physics is the hardest class in the world! I have never typically gotten straight A's in all my classes but this class is different. I am actually doing fairly well in the class, cruising with an 83 so far. While that is pretty good I do not feel as though it represents my true understanding of the topic. I have asked people this question before, "Have you ever felt like you were the dumbest person in the room?" Every single one has laughed at this question as though it is a joke to them. However, I reassure them that it is not a joke. This is truly how I feel in the class. I hope to eventually master physics but that could take awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your honesty, and I felt that way my junior year taking Honors Chem. Although it's a humbling feeling, it's at least reassuring to cross off possibilities for career choices.

    ReplyDelete