Friday, October 28, 2016

Assigned Blog 1: What I like to do

Assignment: Something you do in your free time and why you love it.

Answer: Watching TV Shows

I have come to realize that I watch a ton of television shows during my free time. This has become a daily thing for me because it is so easy to get involved in the activity. While meeting with friends and going out is fun, it requires a planned out scenario of which more than half of the time some of the friends can’t even make it to the event. Television shows offer a relaxing sense that I have come to love so much. When watching television shows my problems seem to disappear. I’m simply transferred into a zone. This zone transports me from the real world to the television show’s world. Almost every show I watch I wish that their world could be my world. For example, I have watched two shows called Pokemon and Naruto. How cool would life be if these worlds were real? One is about traveling the world to find Pokemon and battling to be the best trainer. The other is about a life as a ninja where you train to become the best you can be. You may be asking, “why would these worlds be cool?” Well, this is an easy one, after like age 10 there is no more school, you are basically allowed to what you want whenever you want, and the kids seem to have money at all times while they don’t even have a job. This sounds like heaven to me since I would know my purpose in life, which would be an interesting one. Where as now the purpose I see right now is to get a good job, have normal life, then die.

P.S. : I am not morbid I’m just saying that real life is just boring. But I still try to have as much fun as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment