Friday, January 13, 2017

A New Sport?

So I have recently been exposed to a new sport I would have never guessed I'd like. This sport is none other than hockey. Growing up I was never really exposed to the sport so I blame my parents for not getting me interested in such an intriguing sport. This year my friends have asked me to come and watch a few games at Buffalo Wild Wings which is so much fun. We have been trying to make this a regular thing for every game but the food gets expensive quick. The people who usually go are Fredd, Jimmy, Jimmy's Dad, Fredd's Dad and I. We always try to get our other friend Ryan to go but he always seems to be busy when we want him to hangout. When we are at Bdubs (Buffalo Wild Wings) Fredd and I go CRAZY. We will scream just about anything across the restaurant because we love seeing people's reactions. Overall, this new years experience has been a great and from no on I will forever be a Flyers fan.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way with hocky, but I did see Fredd out skiing this weekend, so I am tempted to get out to BWW now.

    ReplyDelete