Friday, January 27, 2017

The Game Show Opportunity

I have watched a great deal of game shows in my lifetime and I have witnessed contestants be forced to answer one big question. The question is: "Do you play it safe or risk it all?". While this question does not apply to all game shows it is implemented in the majority of them. I have decided that if I was ever able to play on a game show I would risk it all. I believe that a person was given the opportunity to go on a game show to try and win big. The extra few thousand dollars that they get on the way to the big jackpot is nice to have but going for the highest amount possible gives a person more of reason to fight for every last cent. I feel as though if you can afford to be on the game show then you are well off enough to come back home empty handed and live you life the same way you lived it before the event. I also believe if a person plays it safe then they will forever hold a sense of regret for not trying to go for more money. While certain circumstances would dictate other peoples opinions on the topic I believe this question should already be answered before a contestant walks on the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment